Sunday, April 3, 2011

MARCH on!

DANG! Where oh Where did the month go - oh wait, let ME tell YOU!

The first half of the month I spent preparing BIG TIME! I had TWO huge boutiques happening - and a smaller one! {you can see some of my work at my NEW website! www.livnchic.com!}

Holy Cow ran March 16-19th and was a great success! {it's always nice when ALL of my work pays off!}

THEN I was featured on Zulily for the BIGGEST SALE OF MY LIFE {the SAME wee as Holy Cow-AHHH} - seriously, I had bags coming out the wazoo! Glad to report, it was also a Success! {AND, they want me back -YAY!}

I managed to throw in a fun 'GREEN' St. Patty's dinner - it wasn't anything amazing but I THINK it was plain Amazing that I remembered :)

I spent the week after the Big Sale & Boutique re-covering and shipping A LOT of bags! Oh yeah, AND I headed to Vernal that next weekend for a one day Boutique Open House!

The last week of the Month was busy cleaning the poor neglected house & we got to have Cade stay with us while he waited to move into his place - he'll be starting at the U in May!

Then on the very last day of the Month [the 31st] LeGrand had a B-day! 31 years! We had a fun night out with some friends, I got to laugh a lot and it was a blast! {When isn't Adults playing Laser Tag and Riding Go-Karts a blast??}

Did I manage to take any pictures of all the craziness?? -Probably not!

Link

1 comment:

Heather Whitworth said...

You go girl! I'm so impressed to hear about all your success with your boutiques. And your website is so cool. I just visited it. Nice job Lib!