Sunday, February 6, 2011

Loa

























Since this little lady is just about to her 10th month (I KNOW, CRAZY!!!)
I need to document some great things she's been doing!
*She's all over the place - right around 9 months she gave up the army crawl for the REAL crawl and there was no turning back -she loves to stand and cruise around the furniture
*She would MUCH rather eat what were eating than that stuff that comes from the jars :)
*She still only has two teeth but she hasn't been feeling well and I'm sure the others are on their way
*She Love, LOVES her brother
*She's all over the house exploring and I often find her just playing in Laex's room!
*She loves her shoes, if I can't find her in Laex's room I'll find her sitting in her closet with her shoes (she's a GIRL, through & through!)
*She's getting patty-cake down & signs 'milk', she also gives high fives and waves
*Dada is her favorite word but were working on mama!
*She's finally getting some hair but it is BLOND and I STILL have people call her a boy :( - even though she's rarely in anything but Pink!

We sure love this girl!


No comments: