Monday, June 7, 2010

Hard Workin' Man

Has anyone seen my husband??
He got SWALLOWED by WORK and I.want.him.back!!!

It all started last Thursday when he got called out (once every three weeks, he gets the privilege {if that's what you call it} of being ON CALL for 7 days) it went down-hill FAST, from there!

Lets just say, he's worked over 60 hrs. since Thursday (with maybe 10 hrs. of sleep, somewhere in there), and we're still counting as I haven't seen him since 6:45 last night.

I shouldn't complain about the DOUBLE OVER-TIME pay, which I'm not, BUT sometimes it's just not worth the money! Thank HEAVENS it's never been this bad before.

I'm so DANG LUCKY to have a MAN who will work his butt off for us, even if it does mean being a single Mom every once in a while!

THANKS BABE! We Love you!

No comments: