Saturday, December 5, 2009

Little Miss!

On Thursday it was confirmed that we'll get to add a GIRL to our family come April! I'm so super stoked to bring another special spirit into our home!
--Truth be told, I've already acquired many outfit's and shoes AND finished blankets for little miss LoaLin (who already has a name :) -a little change from our mister Laex who didn't get his name until he was born)
- From the day Laex was born I KNEW that my next would be a GIRL, then when I found out I was pregnant I was confident that it was a GIRL, we'll mothers instinct is usually right :)

6 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Congrats! You'll look adorable with a son and daughter. And I know you'll always have her dressed so cute!

Maria said...

Yay for you!!! Cute name too. I wish I had your confidence. I called McKay a 'her' until I found out he was a boy. So far I have felt like this baby is a boy so maybe I am just backwards! We find out (hopefully) on the 16th. The dr tried to see the gender at my Friday appointment but the cord was in the way. :(
Yay for a Van Gass baby girl!!

brookerichins12 said...

Congrats Lib! Little girls are so much fun. I love that name, I've never heard it before. I'm so excited for you guys.

Mandi said...

Congrats u guys.

Heather Whitworth said...

So fun! Congrats again and darling name. Looks like our kids are opposites again...

Danielle Hacking said...

Yay! You knew it! Love the name! Hope you guys are well, we need to get together soon, I emailed Nikki about the 18th... would that work for you?