Sunday, November 22, 2009

New.York.City.

Oh how I miss you already! Don't get me wrong, I needed a break after 8 days, but I can't wait to visit again!

My trip was Fantastic --MJ and I covered the city from one end to the other (literally) -we retired each night with aching feet and serious exhaustion, just to rise early and tackle the adventures and excitement of the next day! It was truly a trip to be remembered!

A few of my highlights!


Discovering "Hidden Gems" and enjoying the diversity of the City!
Abyssinian Baptist Church in Harlem-being the last to make it through the door!
China Town, Canal Street, hunting for purses --good times!

The FOOD, oh the food. yum.my. --I could take some of Ray's Famous Pizza RIGHT.NOW.















Wicked Absolutely Phenomenal. worth every penny. I'd see it again in a heartbeat!















Revisiting one of my favorite places in the city, the symbol of freedom, Lady Liberty herself --There's nothing like her, I'm still brought to tears at her magnificence



















Visiting the Temple, so peaceful in the middle of a crazy busy City



















The Subway, Metro




















Ground Zero, floods of memories from that historic day














A stroll through Central Park, so beautiful and serene














Regis & Kelly, go-go dancing.














{Classic}


























The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular -Amazing!



















Dinner and a visit with Gale and the Twins



















I'm so grateful for an amazing husband who let me check out as Mom and Wife for over a week to go play-how lucky I am to have someone who not just allows this, but provides the means to make it happen, then continually tells me I deserve it and steps up to take care of everything while I was gone-I love you babe!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I was wondering who MJ was...until I saw the picture of you and her together. So lucky that you guys got to go together! Looks like you had a blast. What fun!!

Bryan/Erin said...

holy cow... i can't believe the twins are that old! i talked to michele on facebook the other day and she is 13. i can't belive how fast the time has gone!