Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years, a Fresh Start!

We had a blast enjoying our second Christmas and New Year's in vernal. We did a lot of game playing and eating and the girls enjoyed doing crafts!




















































We also got to attend the temple with Cade, it was awesome! He is getting so excited to head into the mission field on the 28th of January!



























Enjoying the long ride home :)






























Now...
I'm pumped for a new year - I can't hardly believe that it's 2009 - wow! But I love looking back on the year and preparing and setting goals for the future. For the most part we had a fabulous year and I was able to keep and accomplish about 75% of last years resolutions!!
Here are a couple of things we're looking forward to in the next year:
Keeping in shape
Completing and organizing a food storage
Beginning the finishing of our basement
A fun trip to the East Coast (New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Mass. and Maine) to visit LeGrands parents and make memories!
Strengthening our testimonies of Christ through consistent scripture study, church attendance, FHE and prayer.
Living on a Budget.
Finishing projects (I have too many to count that have been started and never completed!)
and I must add - I've got some fun, fresh ideas for the stagnant Etsy shop...

Along with ourselves we hope for everyone a Healthy, Prosperous and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

What a fun Christmas! Where is Cade going on his mission? I also can't believe 09 is here, but its also so exciting to set goals for a new year!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

I'm so glad you had such a fun holiday season!

We need to get together soon!