Monday, June 30, 2008

Rodeo

So, we've had a crazy week as we are all trying to recover from the dang flu - yuck! I think we're almost better.

LeGrand's Mom is in town from Mississippi and offered to come stay and watch Laexin so we could go out, I was so excited as we don't get out much and when we do I worry about being home early enough for the baby-sitter. So LeGrand took me to the Lehi Rodeo! Growing up in a "Rodeo" town kindof got me a bit addicted - I love going to the Rodeo, we even had a Rodeo Burger and Sno Cone! I have to admit though - I didn't appreciate what a great Rodeo Vernal has until I went to this one - it was good, but Vernal's is GREAT!

Sorry, no pictures - it's funny, when Laexin isn't around I rarely even think to take pictures - I guess that's how life changes when you have kids!

No comments: