We tried our best to make Linq's birthday a good one but it was bittersweet as LeGrand had to leave for Tennessee that same day. We sure love this caboose of ours, 11 years old! He's laid back, until he isn't (ha)! He loves all things fish and fast cars. He is tender-hearted and kind. He is always the first one to be thankful and is happy to help out. So grateful for him in our family.
Saying goodbye to LeGrand was tough, ugh! I just didn't want to stay behind and deal with all of the house and moving stuff alone and I know he didn't want to head off to Tennessee and head off into his new job and new life alone -it just sucked. Also, just knowing that life as it had been would never be the same...so many changes. I made him take Maggie with him and the Fish tank cause I didn't need the pets to worry about on our trip we were taking after leaving the house. It was funny, him loaded down in the box car but he made the best of it, like always!












No comments:
Post a Comment