Sunday, October 6, 2024

They MADE IT!!!

 There were days that were excruciating, my Mama heart broke as each kid went through their own hard things - I wasn't sure I could survive the school year, so many new things, so many hard thing, tears, fighting, begging, and days that felt like years ....and before we knew it, we were at the end!  They DID IT!  They endured, they got tougher, they fought through the hard, pushed through the uncomfortable and succeeded in making it to the end of the school year.  I'm so proud!  But I'm even more grateful that God sent us the South Carolina, that he gave us these hard things, and allowed us these opportunities to grow and become better.  I think we will look back at the hardest year of our lives with appreciation, because in the end it was THE BEST year! 


We celebrated with all you can eat sushi!



Lytzi did great at her end of the year Orchestra concert - she had an awesome year learning to play the Viola.


Awards for both littles were on the same day at the same time, so LeGrand and I divided and conquered!




We sure LOVED Mrs. Crocker!



Lytzi also had her year end dance recital - she had fun taking dance with Sadie Moss!









No comments: